We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do I have to queue at dollar car hire express desk at MCO ?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
do I have to queue at dollar car hire express desk at MCO ?

Hi All

I have booked a Dollar car rental picking up at MCO airport.

I have a fully paid up rental voucher which lists my Dollar Express number - so there are no extras to pay for on collection.

I am registered with Dollar Express for quicker car collection hence they have my personal details, also driving licence and credit card numbers

Do I still have to queue up at the Dollar Express desk inside the airport to collect rental agreement and car keys or can I go straight out to the garage ?

wrexham
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do I have to queue at dollar car hire express desk at MCO ?

You can go straight to the small kiosk in the garage and you will complete the paper work there and collect your keys, this is what i did last year unless it has changed since

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do I have to queue at dollar car hire express desk at MCO ?

If you arrive on BA, the kiosk is in the garage, up near the gates . If you go to the Dollar desk, before going to the garage, you will have to back track.

There may be the odd person waiting at the kiosk, but you won't wait long.

3. Re: do I have to queue at dollar car hire express desk at MCO ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 06:17