We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strollers at the water parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
236 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Strollers at the water parks

I have been to the water parks at Disney World before but cannot remember if it is conducive for strollers? Are the trails all sand or are some paved? A stroller in sand I dont imagine would work well ;)

Thanks!

Manchester
Level Contributor
814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strollers at the water parks

I think it depends on which part of the waterpark you are in. I recall parts of Aquatica being paved but then when you find your "spot" you might need to lug it across sand to be next to your sun lounger. Enjoy!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
9,774 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strollers at the water parks

Some areas hard paths.......

Some areas sand.......

If you go early enough & wish to get an area surrounded by sand, it's not "too" bad;-);-);-)

If the park is busier & your trying to push a stroller through sand "&" round people's feet, it's not so good:-(:-(:-(

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strollers at the water parks

Discovery Cove has special strollers and wheelchairs for the sand - they look like they've been crossed with a monster truck.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strollers at the water parks

The first time I went to Typhoon lagoon I had a stroller for my baby but we ended up having to carry it over to where we sat.

5. Re: Strollers at the water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 05:16