We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best diner show for adults

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
621 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Best diner show for adults

We're 4 adults & we will be there 5 days. We would like to do one diner show. Which one would you recommend that has decent food & fun for adults?

pa
Level Contributor
53,717 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best diner show for adults

The Hoop Dee Doo is always good fun. The food is quite good, all you care to eat. The Beer and Wine is all you care to drink as well and included in the price :)

Seattle
Level Contributor
621 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best diner show for adults

Thanks that sounds like fun. As far as you know are the more expensive tickets really worth the difference on the seating & enjoyment of the evening?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,693 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best diner show for adults

There isn't a bad seat in the house at Hoop Dee Doo; it's such a small venue, even category 3 seats aren't bad, but if you want on the main floor, go with cat 2.

I've done category 2 seats which were in the middle of the room on the ground floor and they were just fine. I agree it's a great show and the food is really good as well. Being a southern girl, the menu makes me feel right at home.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,854 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best diner show for adults

Hoop Dee Doo is my favorite for a lot of reasons, but a major one being you don't need to behave like an adult.

Here is my review.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d2751…

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best diner show for adults

Last summer there was a deal between Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues for a dinner and a show. Dinner at House of Blues and then La Nouba after. It's not really a dinner show i suppose, but La Nouba is fantastic.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,854 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best diner show for adults

Oh... but if you want the best BREAKFAST show for adults, do the Sunday Gospel Brunch at the HOB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfbLYO3TX_4

Edited: 31 May 2013, 16:43
Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
471 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best diner show for adults

Hoop de Do Revue was just a lot of fun. Much more than I thought it would be. I think paying to sit in the middle towards the front is the best, although all seats were good if I remember.

Seattle
Level Contributor
621 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best diner show for adults

Thank you all for the responses & ideas. I just bought our tickets!!! I'll be sure to do a follow up & post a review when I get back

9. Re: Best diner show for adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 07:17