We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O.M.G unexpected trip

scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
O.M.G unexpected trip

Well what can I say, myself and DH are booked for Orlando for three weeks in November, decided last Saturday that we would book a cottage in Peak District to do Alton towers to get a wee theme park fix and guess what it was cheaper to just nip over to Florida for that week and we are here. Got a great deal fly from Glasgow to Sanford with Thomas cook staying at the avanti resort for seven nights. So far all great will do trip report as time allows.

pa
Level Contributor
54,209 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

Swell :)

Johnstone
Level Contributor
562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

Sounds superb , a lot better than Alton Towers ;0)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

That happened to us a few years back. We got a great last minute deal and we had been three or four months before but a deal is a deal. Can't beat Florida especially when you get an amazing deal.

You may want to look at annual passes if going to parks both times.

scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

Wish I had thought of annual passes last year when we booked for November we bought tickets for that trip, we've poached our universal tickets and are using them for this week, saving Disney for November, thinking of doing a cruise in nov instead of re-buying our universal passes.

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

Hi

Lucky you..we always buy yearly universal two year seaworld and non expire Disney save you a small fortune ( also gives me a good excuse to go back year after year ) not t that I really need an excuse :-)

We came back a couple of weeks ago and going again in December

Have a great time :-)

Annie

6. Re: O.M.G unexpected trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:16