We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

universal tickets-Under Cover Tourist or Univ. website?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Topic
universal tickets-Under Cover Tourist or Univ. website?

Hi- we've used UT for our Disney tickets-the Universal website tickets are $7 more for the 3 of us than UT website- I see Universal gives you a coupon book, is it worth the extra $7 in your opinion-if it had discounts for some of the shops or restaurants, then we would probably use it, if not we wouldn't bother. Also, I'm assuming UT gives you actual tickets, and the Universal sight you have to go to their Kiosk (with the print at home option)- Having actual tickets I think are a big plus-just wondering people's thoughts?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,451 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: universal tickets-Under Cover Tourist or Univ. website?

Yes, Undercover Tourist does send you actual tickets; I went with them last year as they were cheaper than Universal's website then as well.

I know we personally would never use the things in those coupon books, but that's just us. It wouldn't be worth the difference at all for us.

New York
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: universal tickets-Under Cover Tourist or Univ. website?

thanks! That's what I thought too- I thought we got one a few years ago and had no use for the coupon book. I do like getting the real tickets too-you do enough of waiting in line!

3. Re: universal tickets-Under Cover Tourist or Univ. website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 06:16