We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disability scooter

Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
disability scooter

Can anyone recommend a hire company for disability scooters in the Disney Area? We will need one for 2 weeks, I dont mind collecting it but would prefer it if it could be delivered to our villa.

Thanks

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
298 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disability scooter

Hi we used Randy's before and everything went smoothly. They were helpful when we had a problem with one of the scooters and came out to fix it.

http://randysmobility.com/randysmobility/

Bristol, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
4,574 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disability scooter

I used Care Medical for my mom when we went, they delivered and had reasonable prices.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disability scooter

hello,the company i have always used is scooter vacations.

i never had any issues with the scooters i got from them.i tryed some other companys and there scooters ran out of power or just would not go.thats when one very nice cast member at our resort told me about scootervacations they are open 24 hours a day.here is there adress and phone

8000 Palm Lake Dr Orlando, FL 32819(407) 705-3705, Toll Free US: 1 (866) 77 VISIT (84748) In the UK: 02079 932302 they will bring the scooter to your villa or resort.

hope this helps..

Edited: 10 June 2013, 05:12
Pembrokeshire
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disability scooter

Thanks everyone I will take a look at your suggestions!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disability scooter

you are very welcome.

hope you find what you need.have a magical holiday!

6. Re: disability scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 06:16