We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Babymac,

I had to step away from the computer and I lost the thread where you were asking about the Electrical Water Pageant! It is in the Seven Seas Lagoon at starts at the Polynesian resort about 9:00 heads to the Grand Floridian, Wilderness, Fort Wilderness, then the Contemporary with it's final destination MK about 10:20. I have seen it from the Grand Floridian and the view was perfect even though I think the view is fine from any of these locations.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

And I'll add that watching this parade from the beach at the Polynesian gives you a teriffic view too.

We watched this water parade and the Wishes fireworks show simultaneously from a "porch swing" on the Polynesian beach back in March during our spring visit. The parade floats passing by on the water with the fireworks bursting overhead was a real treat.

I will add that we had lots of company on the beach with us, but we got there early enough to get one of the swings, so we had a teriffic seat.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Bumping for babymac LOL trecord I already posted this (we're good)

Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Are you guys good or what- what would we do without you!

Thanks again- that's another one for the "must do" list- we have been to Disney four times but have never seen this parade but as we love spectromagic- we;ll love this one no doubt.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

babymac,

To be honest the Electrical Water Pageant isn't as good as Spectro Magic. I just wanted to let you know so you didn't have great expectations and then were disappointed.

Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

We'll probably give it a whirl anyway healin as we haven't seen it before- thanks anyway- I won't get too excited!

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Going back a few years, when anyone could go up to the top floor of the Contemporary (whether dining or not) we used to go out on the eastern observation deck, watch the fireworks at the MK at 10 and then just as they finished, about 10:10, the water pageant would start on the lake behind the hotel, and all you had to do was turn around to watch.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
688 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Hi - We were in Disney at the end of January with our family. We loved the parade at the magic kindgdom but did not see spectromagic. What is this parade? We will be going back in two years or less I hope.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Doyle,

Spectromagic is the "newer" version of the Main Street Electric Light Parade which runs at Magic Kingdom in the evenings after dark. It consists of floats and characters in costumes with thousands of Christmas-type "twinkle lights" all over.

Before your next visit, you need to check the Magic Kingdom calendar on the Disney website to see when this parade is run, because in "off season" it isn't done every night of the week, only about three. This may be why you missed it in January, as they have limited evenings.

Here is a link telling you more about the parade:

http://allearsnet.com/tp/mk/spectromagic.htm

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

Fla4Fun great tip!!!!

And yes babymac is still nice to see:)

10. Re: Electrical Water Pageant - for Babymac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 22:17