We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Hotels Questions

Bideford
Level Contributor
270 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Hotels Questions

We've got a week in HRH. Have upgraded to club level which is in 7 I believe. Main question is any tips to make the most of the stay? I know we get continental breakfast and evening snacks and drinks but as this is costing quite a bit more than our other week I'd like to utilise the facilities as much as possible :-)

Also any restaurants in Citywalk to do especially, or avois especially?

Same with DTD. Went to Fultons once, can't really remember if it was worth the money or not now.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Hotels Questions

2 of our favourite places to eat are Bubba Gumps at Citiwalk & Raglan Road at DTD, both really good.

Edited: 12 June 2013, 13:02
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Hotels Questions

We found the pool bar at HRH very good value and nice food. I think we had a wait but it was a nice place to have to sit and wait. We like Hard Rock Cafe. At the hotel "The Kitchen" is good but there is also a snack place where you can buy fruit and ice-cream. Bubba gumps is fine too.

3. Re: Hard Rock Hotels Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 06:17