We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with tickets please.

ESSEX UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help with tickets please.

Hi

I need some information please about the best way to purchase tickets.

Ideally, we would like 3 day tickets for Disney and 14 days unlimited tickets for universal and Seaworld . We are staying at the Hard Rock hotel for the second week and want to be able to come and go into the universal parks as often as we please.

I would like to have the tickets sent to the UK so we have them before we go.

Has anyone ordered from the UK, and if so, who with please.?

Do the unlimited universal tickets mean that you can re-enter the parks as often as you please?

Thanks for any info.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with tickets please.

Look at ticketmania.com - they do international business and are very reputable. Another option is that ticketmania will send the tickets to your hotel, if you prefer.

staffordshire,UK
Level Contributor
899 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with tickets please.

Firstly,as regards Universal,yes you are able to come and go between the parks as offen as you want during the 14 days.

For Disney,if you want 3 day tickets,these are available either directly from Disney or other US based sites such as Officialticketcenter.com.

UK based sites tend to deal in 5-days or more multi-day tickets. See sites such as Orlandoticketdeals.co.uk.

What you may find out is that it might be better value to buy a ticket like the 5-day Premium from the UK,than 3 individual-day tickets from the US (there's not a lot in it on price).

For Universal 14-day Flex tickets,see Universal's own website and compare price with the UK-based ticket agencies before purchasing.

We find that,if you order online with the US,it's best to pick up the tickets at the will-call machine at the park gates (or you may also be able to 'print at home').

London, United...
Level Contributor
543 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with tickets please.

Hi our Lady from Cholchester,

How is life North of the Thames? How are you doing?

I saw your name creep up recently on the old PP forum then clicked on your name and saw you had left a message for us before we went on our hols in Feb.

I don't post much now, but I do look in to see what is happening. It is quite strange (and sad) to see all the old names cropping up when there is a bit of illness around.

We had another great holiday. It really was like going back to visit old friends. All the staff, from the gardeners through to the restaurant manager remembered us and welcomed us back and took time to talk to us. I do fully appreciate peoples concerns with the place, but it really angers me when I read them saying about rude or unhelpful staff. I've done catering work and believe me, I wasn't as nice as these people!!

Anyway, hope you and your family have a great time this year.

e-ya

Steve. (aka Shelet)

scotland
Level Contributor
304 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with tickets please.

hi there

we just ordered all our ticket's for disney and universal from ticket mania .com and found the service to be exellent all sorted and delivared within 12 working day's with no problem's at all.an other company we have used in the past is attraction tickets direct.com they were exellent as well but found ticket mania a bit cheaper this time

cheer's

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with tickets please.

i'm off in two weeks and bought our tickets from www.themeparkticketsdirect.co,uk.i umd and arrghd for ages but they were the cheapest.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
440 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with tickets please.

Hi there,

I have posted this on numerous pages today as it is such good value.

Go to universalorlando.com not .co.uk

Check out the ticket price there for the 5 day unlimited pass. Its limited edition & is $85 for a 2park pass for 5 consecutive days. Fantastic value. Do it now before it sells out.

Enjoy

7. Re: Help with tickets please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 04:20