We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
521 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Does anyone know if Sea World will be doing their evening fireworks show throughout August?

If so, is it on at the same time as Shamu Rocks, or can we catch both in the same night?

Thanks in advance :)

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,878 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Summer Nights goes through August 11. I haven't been since it started (June 22). The website is actually a bit vague and leaves me questioning if they are doing the Reflections/fireworks nightly during Summer Nights as they have in years past or only on specific nights. When they do do it, it is at the end of the night/park closing or a few minutes before = you should be able to see both.

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
521 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Thanks 1031!

We're planning to go on August 4th and 11th so should hopefully catch it.

I also checked the website and it's really vague. It lists all the shows, but no mention of Summer Nights/Fireworks (unless I missed it!).

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Previous years they have Fireworks every night during Summer Nights, We usually watch Shamu Rocks then follow the crowd to the stadium in time for the fireworks.

I have never seen the fireworks on the website schedules, only on signs at Seaworld around the park and at the entrance on the actual day so i wouldn't worry.....Have fun!!

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
521 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Thanks Tina!

I remember them as a kid, I used to love them. Do they still do that weird laser show?

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

Its more lights and water jets now, very good though......called 'Reflections'

Very jealous, i have over 400 sleeps to wait til we go again. :0(

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
521 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

It'll fly by! ;)

Waterford,ireland
Level Contributor
283 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

We were there last year and we were able to go straight to the stadium to watch the fireworks after the last Shamu show - loads of time to get there. There was even some- pre fireworks entertainment

8. Re: Sea World Fireworks/Shamu Rocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:19