We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

We will be in Orlando for 7 nights. And entirely we will do one day each theme parks and water parks, plus IOA.

I finally made up my mind to do luncheons inside the parks then after long day we will settle for a good dinner off-site.

Any best idea for good eats? We will be staying at LBV. I need recos of great restos (with reasonable prices) that I can use for 7 nights.

Cuisine wise... it could be Asian, Cuban, American or even buffet. Thanks All!

Heres I thought best for us:

For lunchens:

EPCOT Sunsgine Season or Katsura Grill

AK Tusker House or Yak and Yeti

MK Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Rays

HS ???

BB ???

TL ???

DD/BW/ ???

IOA ???

Based from TR experts and great people here.... I will consider some of the ff: but it will be better if you could add more. Once again TYVM guys!!!

Bahama Breeze

Miller's Ale House

Roy's Hawaiin Fusion

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,057 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

I second the Bahama Breeze suggestion. We have one near my home and go several times a year and never tire of it. The entree selections are always creative, very tasty and moderately priced. IMO, the best item on the menu is their ribs which are cooked with a caramelized. guava sauce and are fall-off-the-bone tender

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,057 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

One other possibility is Padrino's Cuban Bistro, not too far from LBV. I must admit that I have not been there yet, but am planning to take some out-of-town friends there in August. They get terrific reviews on TA.

http://www.padrinosbistro.com/home.htm

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,622 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

Man so man abbreviation my head is spinning.

At DHS I love The Brown Derby because I miss the Brown Derby in LA and love their Cobb salad.

At Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon it is pretty much Lottawatta Lodge and Leaning Palms for the most variety. The rest are limited quick serve places.

At the Boardwalk Flying Fish Cafe is excellent, it is one of the better restaurants onsite at WDW. Kouzzina is decent as well.

In DTD I like Bongo's Cuban Cafe. I'd never confuse it with one of the great Cuban places in Miami, but for a Cuban fix in WDW it is pretty good. I like Raglan Road and Crossroads as well.

At IOA, Mythos and Three Broomsticks are both good.

If you are staying on property at Disney, I'd look at Jiko, which is a very good restaurant and maybe the Cape May Clambake for something different.

Off property Roy's is always good, Cafe Tu Tu Tango is good and if you have never been to a churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) I'd look at Tejas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao.

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

Thanks Orlando_ Vic! I love Cuban particularly their rice and beans with super crispy pork skin but so tender succulent meat inside ahhh... to die for!

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

ScottCA_075, thats so great and sumptous infos!!! I will consider most of it. Btw, we are staying at LBV. Also sorry if I used to much abbrev. :) Thanks a lot!

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

just reading the line ups.... it makes my mouth water.... hungry mom now! :)

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

Padrino's is wonderful. We have eaten there quite a few times and it is consistently good. They put on the table- long slices of plantains with a garlic dipping sauce (instead of bread) before the meal. It is delicious. All of us always enjoy our meals.

In MK, Columbia Harbor House is good. If you are in the mood for a burger (with a fixins bar), Pecos Bills is very good too.

Definitely agree in Downtown Disney, Bongos is good and has a nice atmosphere. Raglan Road has great food and is a fun night.

Also, I would recommend Trails End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness. They have a really fantastic all you can eat BBQ. Again, the atmosphere is fun.

https:/…

Another great and fun BBQ restaurant is Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.

https:/…

I would make reservations for the last 2, if you decide to go. You can eat at any of the Disney Hotel restaurants, as well. Enjoy!

Little Silver, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

Thanks so very much MickeyMouse!

9. Re: Resto & dining ideas inside the park and after

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 05:17