We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park hopper

Chicago
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Park hopper

I know this subject has been asked before, but in searching, I didn't really get my answer... We will be staying at the Pop Century for over a week the first part of September, as we got the free quick service dining pass. I am hoping not to pay extra for a park hopper. The question is regarding the extra magic hours. Many people suggest doing the extra hours, then going to another park, as that one will be busiest that day. Obviously, with no park hopper, you can't do that. The question would be: is it better to do the extra hours, then deal with the busier park, or just forget the extra hours and do a recommended park for that day, or just bite the bullet and pay extra for the hopper? (Also, would the answer be different for the morning or evening extra hours.)

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Park hopper

I would put greater value on evening EMH. September is one of the slowest times. Don't overly worry about it. Go where you want. The hours are a benefit of staying there. Use them if you are an early riser or like being out late

Monroe, Louisiana
Level Contributor
203 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park hopper

It would not be worth the cost in September Except for Labor Day. It's not very busy.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
692 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park hopper

I'd wait until I was there and add it if I needed it September is shown as a slower less busy month

4. Re: Park hopper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 05:18