We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a car hire company witghin walking distance to Universal onsite hotels? Or would the companies close by have shuttles to Univ hotels? Thanks for any info :)

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

You can hire a car from international palms resort down I drive about 10 mins from universal ish we booked through car hire 3000 but not sure if you would be able to book through them from where you are

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

Alamo have a depot at Sheraton Four Points, walkable from Universal parks. It is located on I.Drive near to Wet and Wild.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

Thanks guys I can investigate further now. It's so hard to know where to look when I have no idea where everything is lol

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

A lot of these car hire companies will deliver to you [at a cost] Remember everything is easy in Florida!!

5. Re: Is there a car hire place within walk distance of Universal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:18