We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ralph Lauren

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Benfleet, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Ralph Lauren

My 14 year is a Ralph Lauren fan and is hoping the the clothes will be cheaper in Orlando does anyone know if that is the case. A t shirt here in their normally costs around £70

Thanks

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ralph Lauren

Ralph lauren Outlets both ends of I Drive think the polo shirts where 50 dollars at Easter

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ralph Lauren

Premier Outlets is Cheaper! Believe Me!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ralph Lauren

Yes much cheaper :) I came home with 5 tshirts that were $15 each and a hoody that was $30 dollars. I went to the RL outlet shop in the UK and the same tshirts were £30 and the hoody was £60

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
812 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ralph Lauren

Remember a week before you go to register with the Premium Outlets VIP Club - then print off the coupons firstly for the free coupon book (which will have Ralph Lauren offers in it along with most other stores but secondly print off the individual coupons for each store you know you will likely purchase in - these are usually the most up to date offers and usually more than available in the coupon book. Depending on how much you are spending you can then see which coupon is best to use.

Also remmeber to print off the same coupons for each of the Premium outlets in Orlando as they only accept the ones specific to that outlet

If I recall from my visit in May, Ralph Lauren was something like 20% off if you sepnt $100 or more- which for me was very easy to do!!

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ralph Lauren

If your planning on buying alot from there buy enough to get your discount and then check your receipt as i seem to remember there being a discount voucher on the receipt for your next visit to the store

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ralph Lauren

Yes much cheaper! My boyfriend is about 5ft 5 and he managed to get into the kids sizes. He got a coat that was $300 in the mens section for $40 from the kids section. He said the arms on the tshirts were too tight but hoodys and coats he was fine with.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Ralph Lauren

Defo go to the Ralph Lauren kids, much much cheaper and the sizes will fit a small man easy!

Dundee Scotland
Level Contributor
123 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ralph Lauren

In Orlando just now...my 12 year old spent over $200 and got loads for his money...round neck tshirts are $8...polo shirts $ 19.98 upwards...zip up hoodies $24.98...if you buy goods on the adult shop you get 10% off in the kids shop with your reciept...hope this helps...happy shopping

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
305 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ralph Lauren

just shopped in the premium outlets RL yesterday for my son ... loads of bargains and an extra 10% off if you purchase previously in RL adults :) .... If hes a big 14 tho you may need small adults !... ps l got loads of Tommy Hilfiger gear for him and was much trendier than RL imo so defo recommend you try there also ... much greater choice and fantastic prices :) Happy Shopping !!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ralph Lauren

I went to the Ralph Lauren outlet last year and bought a t-shirt for $25 dollars which was men's as it was for my dad, and bought a long sleeved shirt for $20 not all items are cheap but most are.