We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld - Quick Queue

Dorset
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Seaworld - Quick Queue

Hello,

We're coming to Orlando in Dec for Christmas with my in-laws who are 84yrs. They won't want to do any of the roller coasters but will want to do Antarctica. Given the queues for this attraction, is it worth getting QQ just for this? Or can they borrow ours just for that ride (if we take turns)?

Thanks a lot

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

It really was the most disappointing ride ever, only the penguin enclosure at the end was worth seeing.

We got there at 8.45am for a 9am opening and queued for ten minutes.

Dorset
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

I'm not sure we'll be able to get there that early...

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

Oh dear, don't think you could have picked a worse time to travel as the parks are full to bursting and over the period of a few days either side of Christmas day the parks turn people away, so get there earlier rather than later in the day.

Hope that this doesn't apply to SeaWorld (sure someone will inform on this)

If you have your heart set on this then would advise that you do get the QQ to avoid frustration.

Take your time and do not expect to get things done quickly, luckily as you have in laws with you this should be ok. (maybe a little tip, hire a couple of wheelchairs for the day and you find that most of the time you are treated as more of a priority to gain access to attractions)

Americans have got the great train of thought that the infirm are still people and staff go out of their way to help out.

Edited: 13 July 2013, 09:08
New York
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

I thought I read that the quick que cannot be used for Antartica? Does anyone know if that has changed?

Va
Level Contributor
11,125 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

Stick with Wild Artic and skip Anartica. Total waste of time.

New York
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

I just want to be able to see the penguins, I can live without the ride-It's a shame you have to go on the ride to see them-I think they should also have a public viewing area-

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

Seaworld announced on their facebook page that empire of the penguin now has quick queue around a week ago.

New York
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

ok, thanks-good to know!!

9. Re: Seaworld - Quick Queue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 05:17