We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Craigavon, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
362 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

Had breakfast at Sizzlers & then me + eldest son headed over to Pointe Orlando for an hr in the hope of spending his money on some nice clothes. However, hardly any shops were even open. So disappointed we couldn't get into the Hollister store, they mustve thought we were eejits peeking through the windows every 10 or so mins + checking the door! lol. didn't get to spend even a cent! Friends picked us up & dropped us to the airport, where all the flights were grounded cos of thunderstorms. Nearly 3 hrs late we were on our way to JFK for connecting flight home. Good job we'd originally 5 hrs between flights. Flight home was grand enough. Kids slept good bit, food was quite ok + I watched 3 good movies. Back home to lovely sunshine, but its just not the same. Ah well, time to plan next years hols.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

Glad you are home safe and sound although I'm sure you would all rather still be in Orlando!

What a shame your son couldn't spend his money....oh well he has a head start on next years spending money lol

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us :-)

Craigavon, N.Ireland
Level Contributor
362 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

Indeed AustraliaJetsetter, although he did purchase a pair of skechers go in the airport only to arrive home + find the lady had put 2 different sized trainers into the bag! oooppps! Cue a few phone calls to try to get this sorted! Never a dull moment! lol Hopefully my friend can pick up the correct sized trainer on her way through the airport next week for him.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

Oh no!!! The poor little man is having no luck is he. I hope it gets sorted for him. Jeeps he wont even want to go back at this rate hahaha

4. Re: Fri 12th July Hometime :-(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:19