We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

California Grill Updates

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
334 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
California Grill Updates

Any idea when they will start accepting reservations? We would like to go in October.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: California Grill Updates

I'm not sure that a re-opening date has been set. It may not be open in October

pa
Level Contributor
54,374 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: California Grill Updates

Most rehab schedules still list the Opening as "Late Summer"

Stay tuned....

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: California Grill Updates

This indicates it will be open around Labor Day, although it says it has not been confirmed:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/refurbishments.htm

I think you have decent odds that it will be open in October.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: California Grill Updates

From mousesavers newsletter:

''•California Grill (Contemporary Resort) closed through 8/24/13 for refurbishment''

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
636 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: California Grill Updates

I have called several times and they have told me that it will be open when I'm there Oct 5th -12th. However they are telling me that it might be walk up only and not take reservations at that time. What that means I do not know sounds like it could be a headache. But that is what they have said thus far. Good Luck!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: California Grill Updates

This article which was just posted on the official WDW blog indicates that ADRs will be allowed at the California Grill as soon as it is open, and that the official blog will announce at some future point when ADRs can be made:

…go.com/blog/…

7. Re: California Grill Updates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 06:18