We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

south florida

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Topic
south florida

We would like a 6 night trip to miami and the keys between now and mid October, my wife and i are late 40s early 50s any suggestions?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,535 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: south florida

Would suggest then the Miami or Keys forums not Orlando

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,866 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: south florida

Repost and include a budget and some of your interest.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: south florida

3000-5000, beach, shop, relax, fish, site see.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
17,488 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: south florida

If you post this on the Miami or the Florida Keys forum you should get more help.

Mentioned in this post
Colorado
Level Contributor
4,168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: south florida

The reason you are getting more questions than answers is that should be on Miami/Keys forums. Orlando is not in same area of the state, but 200-300+. Miles from area you querying about.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,328 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: south florida

Larry....You must be a man of few words. What does the 3-5000 include? Is that a hotel budget? For how long? All this information will be needed on the correct forums. Those forums are here....

Miami forum is here tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34438-i92-Miami_F…

The Key West forum is here tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34345-i53-Key_Wes…

Post your questions on those forums just as you did here. Include as much information as possible to get the best answers.

Mentioned in this post
Key West
Key West
Florida Keys, FL
7. Re: south florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:17