We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Critique

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Itinerary Critique

Hi All,

We're booked up to travel to Orlando at the end of September for 2 weeks. We are 2 adults in our 30's staying at the Embassy Suites at the south end of I-Drive without a car.

I've made a first pass at an itinerary and posted it below, I would be grateful of any suggestions / improvements that could be made

Wed 25th Sep - Travelling

Thu 26th Sep - SeaWorld

Fri 27th Sep - Magic Kingdom

Sat 28th Sep - Animal Kingdom

Sun 29th Sep - Rest Day / Shopping

Mon 30th Sep - Epcot

Tue 1st Oct - Hollywood Studios

Wed 2nd Oct - Island of Adventure

Thu 3rd Oct - Rest Day / Shopping

Fri 4th Oct - Universal Studios

Sat 5th Oct - Disney Park Hop

Sun 6th Oct - Rest Day / Shopping

Mon 7th Oct - Busch Gardens

Tue 8th Oct - US & IOA Park Hop

Wed 9th Oct - Gatorland & Travelling

Many Thanks,

Ian

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Critique

I think you'll be tired after the flight and all those parks in a row mighy spoil it for you, but many people may disagree

hull
Level Contributor
265 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary Critique

The only thing I'd swap round would be AK and MK,this is because seaworld isn't a late park,so you'd leave tea timeish,so you'd get plenty of rest to go early to AK,again a mid afternoonish finish so you'd be rested for the long day at MK the next day,especially if your planning to stay for parade.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary Critique

great itinerary, with the parks not being as busy in september it will be loads more relaxing than if it was busy! may i ask why no car?

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary Critique

We're not having a car as the last time I was there, about 11-12 years, I didn't have a car and was able to get around without a problem, plus, I'm on holiday and like to drink :-)

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,438 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Itinerary Critique

That's Embassy Suites International Drive South/Convention? That is a bit north of the Convention Center, a good location for public LYNX bus service.

The itinerary looks workable.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Itinerary Critique

Yeah, that's the one

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Itinerary Critique

The hotel offers shuttle buses to both Disney and Universal. If we need other transport then we'll likely just grab a taxi.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,438 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Itinerary Critique

"Link" 42 northbound reaches both the northern outlet mall and, further away, the big Florida Mall.

www.golynx.com/plan-trip/route-details.stml…

Check the Orange County Convention Center's schedule. Occasionally, they host something that's open to the public, and perhaps interesting.

Edited: 21 July 2013, 23:28
9. Re: Itinerary Critique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 06:18