We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Buffalo Wings

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Buffalo Wings

Ever since I tasted buffalo wings in Orlando when I was a kid I've absolutely loved them. I think I had them in either Red Lobster or TGI's, but my memory's a bit hazy.

Which restaurant/bar would you say has the tastiest, crispiest, juciest, well cooked wings in Orlando? (Preferably with a blue cheese dip!)

I aim to sample a variety throughout our 14 night stay and report back with my opinions. Any tips greatly appreciated!

Edited: 28 July 2013, 16:12
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

ESPN do great wings. More like albatross wings, they're huge!! lol

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Excellent. We're considering going there to watch the England vs Scotland match (presuming they'll be showing it) before heading over to Magic Kingdom for an evening session! Will definitely try them out!

Edited: 28 July 2013, 16:14
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

There is a franchise restaurant called Buffalo Wild wings they have a selection of wings even a Man Vs Food style eating comp to get yourself on the wall, there is once opposite Wet N Wild and there is also one on the 192 right near the Outback

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Flori - I googled that place a while back. Is it good?

I'm tempted to take on the challenge. I love hot food and we're staying right near the Outback!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

CJ I would check with ESPN first about the match. they don't often have English footie on that I have noticed, but may put it on one of the hundreds of screen if you ask and they have it.

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Thanks USLovers, will do. Is there anywhere else near DD that might show it?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Not that I know of. The Buena Vista Palace across the road from DTD has a sports bar called Kooks, if ESPN isn't showing it you could try there. Pop into ESPN a couple of days before, not the weekend, and ask the bartenders, Gina or Jim if they can show it for you, they're good guys and will help whenever they can. Gina appears a bit scary but she's OK really!! lol She even found cricket for me once!! lol

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Haha ok, will do.

Not sure why as it'll probably be another borefest!

Hopefully the albatross wings will make up for it!!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

Yeah for some reason it is one of our favorite restaurants the one on the 192 has the biggest screens I have ever seen if you like American sports, but the menu is good decent selection with an amazing selection of dips and sauces I'd try it once at least if you get the chance, and they both have great atmospheres

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Buffalo Wings

I didn't go for the challenge its something like eat 12 of there hottest wings in a certain time cant remember how long though