We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Hi, we are a family of 5 (including DD aged 9, DS aged 7 and DS aged 4). We are on the disney dining plan next April for 10 days. I've read so many menus and reviews that my head's spinning so l thought I'd ask you very knowledge peps what you think.

Breakfasts - early reservations if possible on non EMHs days

Crystal Palace

Tusker House

Cape May Cafe

Evening Meals

Via Napoli

Ohana

Sanaa

Akerhaus

Rose & Crown

Teppan Edo

Be our Guest

We are staying at the Beach Club so quite a few evening meals are purposefully at Epcot. What do people think of Be Our Guest? My daughter isn't very girlie but l don't want to ignore all the princessy meals hence Akerhaus and Be our Guest - should we just do one of these? Also, am l missing any must-do's? I realise l've still a little while before my 180 day window but l like to be prepared! Many thanks

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

We went to be our guest at lunchtime counter service and in the evening. The food at lunchtime was much better and we were quite disappointed in the evening food and felt it wasn't worth the extra. Lovely atmosphere though.

Think you have picked some great places.

Have you considered using 2 points each to see the hoop de doo review? Was great fun and also included all gratuities and drinks, including wine, sangria and beer! My boys loved it at your kids age and still do, now they're in late teens.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Keep in mind you will need to visit Epcot that many days to be able to eat there, unless you have park hopper tickets you may want to spread out to resort restaurants

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Hi, we've got the 14 day ultimate ticket which, l believe gives 14 days of unlimited access to all the parks. Could someone correct me if l've misinterpreted that? I just assumed l'd be able to visit more than one park per day, hence so many restaurants at Epcot .......

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Yes you can visit any park and park hop during each day.

Got great perks too, like free mini golf before 4pm and cheap golf prices. Hope you have fun!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Great choices! Enjoy!

Fishkill, New York
Level Contributor
129 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

I don't see anything book for Hollywood Studios, 50's PrimeTime is a blast if you're able to squeeze it in!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Good choices. When we stayed at the Beach Club we ate most of our dinners at EPCOT. We loved being able to walk to and from our hotel to EPCOT.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

I would give Rose & Crown a miss at replace it with Boma. This will give you a chance to have a look around the hotel and see some of the animals while you are there.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Agree with Prospect, the last time we ate at the Rose & Crown it was dire!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How does my proposed restaurant reservations look?

Thanks all for your lovely and helpful comments ...... I may ditch Rose & Crown (as to be honest we can do 'english pub' food anytime) and dare l say it .... Be Our Guest dinner (maybe queue for a lunch instead) and l'll look at the other suggestions. I really appreciate all your thoughts., thank you!