We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Which one would you choose for a character breakfast out of these 2?

And how long are you roughly in there for?

derbyshire
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

We really enjoyed Cape May cafe, good characters, and lots of choice. We spent around an hour maybe a bit more but it's also nice to look around the resort and have a walk down to the beach. X

pa
Level Contributor
54,189 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Cape May Cafe, love the huge selection for Breakfast ( for Dinner as well to be honest :)

An hour at least. it is a fun yet relaxing way to start a Disney Day

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Cape May is a buffet with plenty of choice. Ohanas is family style where they bring food to the table. I think I preferred the characters in Cape May.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

OHanas is my Favourite character meal of all. Love the food, setting and of course Stitch. Cape May Cafe is probably my 2nd favourite you really can't go wrong with either. At least an hour at both. I have booked both for our upcoming trip in November/December

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
994 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

They are both very nice for different reasons. It might depend on where you want to go after breakfast. If you are planning to go to Magic Kingdom, it's easier to go to Ohana. Cape May Cafe is within walking distance of Epcot or a boat ride to Hollywood Studios, so if you're planning to go to either of these two parks, it would be the better choice.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
7,049 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Cape May Cafe. It is buffet style with a lot more options and has better characters. O'hana is a better experience at dinner in my opinion.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Better characters?????????????????????? Of course OHanas has better characters Stitch is there!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
7,049 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

I'm a sucker for characters in costume!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

Mickey has his Hawaiian shirt on at OHanas :) And Stitch has his lei on :)

10. Re: Ohanas or Cape May Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:20