We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa/esta

norwich, england
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visa/esta

Hi I've applied for a group esta the other for our trip in September to wdw travelling with 2 adults and 4 children , my hubby and the four children's estas got approved but mine did not only reason I can think of is that I put I had mental health problems, got to go to the us embassy London next wk for visa interview can any one give me any more information on wot to take with me I've got a letter from gp stating wot meds I take etc, my new passport and old one , bank statements, originals and copy's of birth certificates of my travelling party, holiday booking conformation. Also wondering wot they ask etc and if I'm likely to get the visa as I'm so nervous about it

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa/esta

Relax, Don't be nervous, They will be fine, The only thing with the US Embassy in London is that you may have a litttle wait, Have they given you an appointment time? The info that you are taking should be enough. Just answer the questions as best as you can, As soon as they have granted you an Esta, Go out in London to celebrate!!!

Bond Street is the nearest Tube by the way.

Let us know how you get on!!! Good Luck!!!

2. Re: Visa/esta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 19:54
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,639 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa/esta

Hi, there is an excellent post on here at the moment (think it was posted a day or so ago) about what happened when someone went to the US Embassy for a visa. Try typing Visa into the search box above your post.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,639 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa/esta

Hello again, I have found the post I mentioned above. It is on page 6 of this forum and is entitled "Just back from visa interview!!!!". Well worth reading to put your mind at rest.

Edited: 08 August 2013, 19:40
norwich, england
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa/esta

Thanks for the replies also I was wondering if I will be told on the day if I get the visa to travel as we go in September didn't realise that I would have problems

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa/esta

Yes i'm pretty sure you will be told on the day!

7. Re: Visa/esta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 05:18