We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amway parking

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
Amway parking

Myself and my dh are coming to orlando on the 22nd october and have booked tickets to see a pre season game of orlando magics. My question is where can we park? I have seen other posts saying to book parking through ticket master but when i have looked there are no options to do this for any sports games only for the music concerts. Any advice please?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amway parking

Click the link (single event/game parking pass) > www.orlandoeventparking.com/Options.htm

Edited: 14 August 2013, 23:24
Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amway parking

Ok thats brilliant. Thankyou for your reply. I just worried we would get there but not be able to park and miss the game! Will keep an eye out for it to become available

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Amway parking

Thanks will check out the link

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
842 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amway parking

You will not miss the game, just make sure you arrive early (at least one hour before game) to allow yourself ample time to find parking, some lots are first-come first-serve, especially near the arena, so the earlier you arrive the better. I have been to several games and normally have no problems finding parking on surface lots within walking distance of the arena, just make sure you also bring cash for parking fees. Check the Amway Center website, there is lots of usefull info on there including parking info:

http://www.amwaycenter.com

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Amway parking

I know i probably wont have any problems but just worry about everything to do with our trip as i want it to be the best! Thankyou for the link

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,451 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Amway parking

amwaycenter.com/plan-your-visit/…parking

cityoforlando.net/transportation/parking/par…

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Amway parking

Thanks for the links orlando

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Amway parking

hi N hall did you manage to book parking iv just booked a magic game on the 3 nov and tried to book parking as like you we dont want to be driving around the streets looking for parking- firstly ticketmaster wont let me book as not a us citizen even though they are print at home tickets and i did try but u need a usa home address then i went on the orlando city website to book and not showing any availability anywhere for their car lots for that day- i have emailed to see what they suggest but havent heard back yet - i think only option is we may have to get there about an hour half before hand as orlandohelper suggests to make sure we get parked as its a sunday game im guessing its going to be popular .

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Amway parking

Hi,we did manage to book parking in a lot close to the venu. We emailed the address on the amway parking page and the guy who responded to us explained they have to offer parking to season holders first,before they open them up to public,but as we were coming so far he kindly opened up a parking lot for 10minutes to allow us to book a permit and print it out. He gave us an address and phone number to use on the form to allow us to do it. Hope this helps :-)

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Amway parking

Hi thanx for your quick response just looked at Amway contact list and it seems to be same email address as cityoforlando so i ve already emailed them on fri i guess they wont be in work til later today and so hopefully il get a response later its annoying ticketmaster wont take my booking im sure this cant be the first time uk holidaymakers have tried to book parking at amway in advance of their trip for peace of mind.