We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
41 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

My family (all 4 adults) will be in Orlando/Disney World for the week of Christmas. Any suggestions for lunch or dinner for Christmas day? Also, dinner suggestions the remainder of the week that caters more to adults?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,131 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

Villa de Flora in the Gaylord hotel is often recommended on this forum for Christmas Day. Also the Peabody hotel. I would also suggest Columbia in Celebration as a fairly adult place to eat out in the evening.

Dorset
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

We're going to Shula's Stealhouse for Christmas dinner! I hate turkey but love steaks, as does everyone else in our group, do we're gonna do it the American way!

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

Just remember, it will be really busy so get booking now.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

We went a few years ago and did not pre book anything for Christmas Day. We went to Universal Studios that morning at 9am and rode everything before lunch as there was no one there. We left late afternoon when it started getting busy and sat by our pool. Then we set off on a drive to find something to eat and ended up in Pizza Hut!! So we had pizza for our main meal on Christmas Day and I must admit it was the most chilled out Christmas Day we and the kids have ever had!

If you really want a roast dinner then make sure you book somewhere, but also consider whether that is what you really want.

We did have a nice turkey dinner in Liberty Tavern in Magic Kingdom but that was on another day.

5. Re: Orlando/Disneyworld during Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:20