We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Hi there, planning our first holiday to Orlando for February 2014( me and my nearly 4years old daughter), it's still a time but for few restaurant need to book this month. This is so far my rough plan but I will appreciate any advice and thoughts as it's harder than I thought!! Thank you

Day1 - arriving 16:20 at the airport (may check international drive and have dinner)

2 - Walmart shopping then rest of day at Epcot, dinner at Coral Reef, IIIuminations

3 - Magic Kingdom - all day

4 - Disney Hollywood Studios ( Fantasmic!) - all day

5 - chilling then Blizard beach or typhoon lagoon waterpark if warm enough or Florida mall

6 - Everglades and Miami tour - all day (already booked)

7 - have a lie in, evening City walk and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe

8 - Legoland - all day

9 - chill , evening: cirque du Soleil

10 - magic Kingdom - all day, dinner at Be our Guest

11 - Animal Kingdom - all day

12 - downtown orlando and lake Eola

13 - DD bday- celebrate at the hotel, noon Magic Kingdom, dinner at Cinderela castle, wishes firework

14 - chill, shopping

15- leave at 12noon to the airport

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
29,755 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Instead of Magic Kingdom a few times, why not do the Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios the same day since they are right next to each other at city walk?

Also I encourage you to eat at Giordanos Pizza or Uno's Pizza while you are there.

hull
Level Contributor
265 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Seems good to me.id prob swap day 4 and 5 around,it is tiring walking round parks especially with a young child,there's only us 2 adults and we do 2 parks in a row then a WP/pool/shopping day.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Sounds good to me

Looks like you've thought things like rest days through. You don't have epcot at all. There are some nice rides there for your daughters age like turtle talk with crush. But it's probably the least essential for that age.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Sounds good to me

Looks like you've thought things like rest days through. You don't have epcot at all. There are some nice rides there for your daughters age like turtle talk with crush. But it's probably the least essential for that age.

Edited: 23 August 2013, 07:24
Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Sounds good to me

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,675 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

It sounds good to me and Epcot is included on the first day Vigiequeen. I would recommend that you take a buggy with you if you hadn't already thought about this. Your daughter is still young enough to need a rest and it will help with carrying juices etc too.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Hi, jordansbull, I bought the ultimate Disney and Legoland tickets so universal not included. I did not want to do Universal as I find it for older children I think my daughter is too young, did not look into adventure of Island so will check it up thank you for your post

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Hi Boiler bunny, yeah I was not sure if two full days in row will be too much, hard to judge when I do not how how tiring it will be!! So I think if we will be really tired then we can always swap it round, the think with water park is that I can't really plan it as we are going in February and I don't think the weather will be good enough for water park? Also I read somewhere that one of the disney water parks will be closed for refurbishment so need to plan once we are there and see

Thank you for your post

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Hi vigiequeen , as already someone mentioned I have Epcot on day 2, also thinking I may drop the Walmart shopping ( as i wanted buy waters, snacks, etc.) but may buy something at I-drive if any reasonable shop there?and do Epcot most of the day as I have a few things I'd like to see there and think half day would not be enough?

Thank you for your post

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Please need help with my itinerary plan to Orlando!

Hi fifer77mum, thank you, I must say it's really difficult to plan holidays like that I did not have an idea how overwhelming the information about the parks are!!! I will be taking a buggy definitely as my daughter is very lazy!!! I need to get her used to to walk as we can't go anywhere without pram as I end up to carry her:-(

Thank you for your post