We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

There are Economy seats available in the "bubble" .

Just thought I would let you all know!

south wales
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

Hi welshraz

We managed to book seats in the bubble for the flight from gatwick on the 19th November :)

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
12,641 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

When booking seats for our flight in early Nov I was surprised that the economy seats in the "bubble" weren't the first to go because although we don't want to sit up there, from reading this forum, it seems as if plenty of people would like to. There are still some seats available up there on both our flights.

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
476 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

We have ours booked in the Bubble too for October. Maybe not everyone is aware of them. I only found out by reading a post on TA. There are only two seats left in the bubble on our flight, and one of them is next to us so hoping we end up with a spare seat for extra comfort as my husband is 6ft 2"

4. Re: Flying with VA on 22 November from Gatwick (11:40)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:18