We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick Hilton

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gatwick Hilton

Hi all,

Fly out of the north terminal with BA in June. Coming over the night before from Belfast and looking to book a hotel. Seen the Premier Inn and might go ahead and book it although van someone tell me if there is a Hilton at the North Terminal? I know there's a Sofitel but its a bit to expensive and thought Hilton may be middle of the road between it and Premier Inn.

Cheers folks!

Ger4

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
5,195 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick Hilton

I wouldn't stay in a hotel in the middle of the road. It would be noisy and potentially dangerous.

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatwick Hilton

We have stayed in both the hilton and premier inn; we have booked PI for july next year again as we found it to be brill value for money, very clean and great breakfast:)

Belfast
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatwick Hilton

Hi Hazee,

Is there a Hilton at the north or just the one at the south? If only the south then the premier inn will be getting booked for location alone lol

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,443 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatwick Hilton

As far as I am aware, the Hilton is attached to South Terminal and the Sofitel to the North Terminal. You could try looking at the Gatwick website as I'm sure it will tell you.

UK
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gatwick Hilton

As mentioned the Hilton is attached to the South terminal. I stayed there a couple of weeks ago and have written a review. I will not be staying there again.

UK
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gatwick Hilton

By the way Jenni P it would also be a bit dicey getting your room service delivered.

Belfast
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gatwick Hilton

I thought TA closed this as it was deemed 'inappropriate' lol anywho...

Thanks guys. Gonna go with the Premier Inn, seems the most sensible option at least where moneys concerned, £42 for a family room. It'll do rightly.

Ger4

Level Contributor
199 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gatwick Hilton

We had a family room and it was mot really much different to the compact family room, sizewise, at hilton.

9. Re: Gatwick Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:22