We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mall at millennia

Kent
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
mall at millennia

Can anyone point me in the direction for voucher/coupons for here. I seem to be unable to find them. Is there anyway I can get restaurant vouchers withiut having to sign up for each restaurant and also as a group of 9 will it be one voucher for all of us or can we have 2 or 3? Thanks

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,398 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mall at millennia

I don't know that the mall has such a system. Florida Mall probably does, but I haven't seen anything of the sort at Mall at Millenia.

http://www.mallatmillenia.com/visitor-info

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,320 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mall at millennia

Mall at Millennia accepting coupons - whatever next - a food court with Five Guys Burgers lol

scotland
Level Contributor
368 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mall at millennia

You can get 10% off at Macy's, as an international visitor, if you take your passport to customer services. We actually got the discount at the cash desk because of our accent, but not sure how that works, so wouldn't count on it. Haven't heard any thing about restaurant discounts, sorry.

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mall at millennia

Try this site - orlandocoupons.com/event/orlando-coupons-llc

You print off the vouchers you need, and there is also a coupon for Mall at Millenia. YOu hand this to guest services and they will give you a booklet of savings. I printed them off last night

Kent
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mall at millennia

Thanks thats what I was looking for. I got one last time with the orlando card but it hasnt turned up for this time

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: mall at millennia

jay, what if, like me, you don't have an accent!! Ken wot a mean.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
680 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mall at millennia

Haha gonzo that made me laugh!!!! I ken exactly fit you mean!!!! Lol

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mall at millennia

you can get a magic card from the official orlando visitor centre on I drive...gets you lots of discounts at different places...they are free.just pop in and grab one!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: mall at millennia

The Orlando Magic Card will provide you with the discounts you are referring to, given out freely by the Official Visitors Center, 8723 International Drive, Suite 101. It can also be downloaded from www.visitorlando.com/magicard.

scotland
Level Contributor
368 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: mall at millennia

You're right Gonzo and Lee. East coast much classier than us in the west!