We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What places are a must for Breakfast??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
What places are a must for Breakfast??

I will be going back to DW for my 2nd time in Jan. for my 31st B-day!! =)

I am trying to book places to eat but just not sure on breakfast.

I did book Crystal Palace for my birthday & did it early to get in the park before it opens. But other then this Im just not sure.

It will just be my boyfriend & myself so char. are not a must. Looking for good food is the biggest thing.

Any opinions would be great. Any dinner or lunch options are also welcome.

(we are not staying at any Disney hotel but are willing to go anywhere if its good)

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

try FIRSTWATCH.COM / on West Sand Lake road

Sunday Brunch is very popular

well worth the wait.

Lunch and Dinner TOOJAYS.COM /

close by.

enjoy.

Edited: 26 August 2013, 16:20
Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

=) great Thanks we will have to check that out. There are so many places in Disney I never think of the places off the grounds.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,754 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

Agree with Rick about First watch. I also like Cracker Barrel, Mimi's Cafe, Bob Evans and Perkins. Denny's is so-so.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

I wouldn't waste a meal on a chain restaurant while in Disney. We have Denny's and Cracker Barrel up here in Boston anyway.

For me, Boma is my favorite on-property breakfast. I enjoy the grounds of the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the food is delicious with an African twist. I love the fruit juice that comes with breakfast too.

Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

This is true. I will be driving down so I am sure I'll be stopping at a Cracker Barrel. lol

I have been looking at Boma but was still up in the air on that or 'Ohana. (I am doing 'Ohana for Dinner so wasn't sure if going back for breakfast was a good thing to do.)

My BF can eat a lot & even more so when its breakfast food & last trip we never did any so figure try some new stuff. So maybe both those places...?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

Kona Cafe at the Poly is a very good breakfast as is OHanas, one of the best character breakfasts. OHanas for breakfast is always on our "must do" list

If you boyfriend likes to eat a lot, Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is one of the best breakfast buffets at WDW IMO, Minnie is there too which is always a bonus :)

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

'Ohana is far superior at dinner in my opinion. At breakfast there are not many options foodwise and it is served family style. There is an island twist to most of the options too I believe. Way back when I think they even put pineapple in the eggs, but that was gone the last time I went.

I like Boma because it is a buffet so you are not reliant on a waiter replenishing your food as you are family style. If you can fit them both in, great! If you have to choose one I would stick with 'Ohana at dinner and Boma (or another suggestion) at breakfast.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

I hated OHanas for dinner, but that's just another opinion to throw into the mix, great if you like lots of meat (my DH loved it) but not so great if you're not a big meat eater.

Boston...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

Thank you all for the opinions. =D

Mechanicsville...
Level Contributor
223 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What places are a must for Breakfast??

At the Yacht Club, the Captain's Grille has a very good breakfast buffet - think all you can eat bacon... After you eat you can head over to Epcot or DHS, both are close. On the boardwalk is Kouzzina by Cat Cora (former Iron Chef) - it has a full breafast menu with an non to Greek specialties.