We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaWorld Tonight?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SeaWorld Tonight?

I'd like to see both Sea Lions Tonight (8:00 PM) and Shamu Rocks (9:00 PM) tonight. Do y'all think ot's possible? If not, which would you pick? I've seen both Clyde and Seymour and One Ocean and preferred C & S.

Thanks!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,615 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

Here are my thoughts:

I don't think you'll be able to do both. You can try, but you might not get in to Shamu Rocks. If you can do One Ocean during the day and see the Orcas, I'd go with Sea Lions tonight. The show if hilarious / pokes fun of the other shows and is only done in the summer. If you during the day did not get to see One Ocean, then just plan on Shamu Rocks to make sure you get to see them and can get a good seat.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

I've already seen all of the daytime shows and enjoyed Clyde and Seymour more than One Ocean. I'm going to try to make both but, if not, I think I'll prefer Sea Lions Tonight. I'm going to try to sit near the exit at SLT and then haul it over for Shamu the second the show ends.

SeaWorld was VERY quiet last week. I know Labor Day will make a difference but I've got my fingers crossed.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,848 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

SeaWorld is not cool. The Shamu show has got to go. Watch Gabriela Cowperthwaite's film "Blackfish" then decide...

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
796 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

Travelling guy you really aren't a fan of seaworld are you?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

I think you'll be fine, Sea Lions tonight will end around 8.25 giving you time to walk round to Shamu Stadium.

You'll probably find everyone else in the Sea Lion Stadium will be heading in the same direction. My tip is to walk back to the Key West area and head toward Shamu Stadium over the bridge. I think you'll find everyone else will head round past the Shark area so you won't get caught up I the crowds.

6. Re: SeaWorld Tonight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:37