We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinderellas table which is better

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Topic
Cinderellas table which is better

Booking soon, not sure if breakfast or dinner is the better choice. Cant find a firm price for either one as well. We are going March 13-19 so have a few days before the 180+10 for booking.

TIA

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

I always prefer to spend my money on dinner you get a better bang for your buck in my opinion. If your going to do breakfast make it a brunch. We really enjoyed our dinner it a great way to break up the afternoon in the parks take a break. If you plan it later you can catch the fireworks

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

We prefer breakfast. The food at dinner is not as fresh,the atmosphere at night is a little frantic due to overtired and hungry kids,great character interaction at breakfast. It is a really fun way to start of the day at MK

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

Personally, I like the breakfast. I agree that it's a great way to start your day. Brunch is good, but if you get an early breakfast before the park opens, you can take pictures on Main Street and of the castle without anyone else in them. Are you doing the dining plan? Just keep in mind it's 2 meal credits.

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
631 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

You can call Disney to get a specific price for the meal. I had to do that for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I would also prefer breakfast. Due to starting you day out Magical and being the first in the Castle with everyone fresh and not tired or cranky yet. Things tend to be on time and no one makes you feel rushed.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,637 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

Good luck if you decide to book Cinderella's castle for breakfast. You better be on the phone as soon as they open on the 180th day, and even then the odds aren't good.

Akerhaus is also a great Princess breakfast and much easier to get a reservation for

toronto
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

Thanks all, did Akerhaus last time and yes great did the dinner. We might be on the plan,, checking the prices compared to TIW card, and even on the plan might still do OOP since it is 2 credits.

7. Re: Cinderellas table which is better

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:18