We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on hard rock and passes..

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Question on hard rock and passes..

Cant find the answer on the hard rock website or on any reviews so i wonder if anyone can help... Our plan is to leave Clearwater at 5.30.am arrive at the hard rock hotel [6.30a.m ish ] and stay for one night. What i want to know is arriving at this time will we get the early entrance and fast pass for that day. Also would i get the passes for the following day as we will be checking out. Thanks, gunboat.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

Gunner..don't know the answer about the Hard Rock Hotel , but it will take you more than an hour from Clearwater, will be nearer two hours.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

yeah,,, good point. leave at 4.30am..

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

We are staying here next year and I am sure I have read on here and on the Universal dis that you can check in at whatever time (even if your room s not ready) & get your express pass and early entry. Express pass & early entry are good for both check in and check out days too :-)

Have a fantastic time!! Let us know what you think of the hotel.

Edited: 03 September 2013, 12:20
Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,953 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

I believe I've seen somewhere that you can check in as early as 6 AM. We've done it at 8:30. Once you have your room key you go to the near-by kiosk and get your ExpressPass. Yes, you can then get in early (assuming you don't get stuck behind a hoard of visiting high school kids). And, you get the ExpressPass for both days of your stay. The only minor hiccup we had at Hard Rock was that our room keys no longer worked in the exterior doors when we got back to the hotel on the second day, so we had to walk all the way around the outside to get to the car.

Edited: 03 September 2013, 12:23
County Durham
Level Contributor
101 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

We recently did this. We checked in around 7.30am, couldn't have our room at that point, but were given room cards to be able to print off the fast passes at the machines located in the lobby. You are able to enter the park one hour early on this day and the following day.

When we came back to the hotel late afternoon we were given our room number.

It was one of the best things that we did this holiday and would definitely do it again, eventhough on a lot of the rides we probably didn't need the fast passes.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

You can always leave your bags with the luggage concierge if your room is not ready. Our room was ready for our one night stay but we left our bags with them the following morning as we checked out and didn't pick them up until about 10pm.

They give each guest a plastic room card. You put this in the express pass machine, smile for your picture and a paper express card is printed for you.

Two things I realised - if planning to go on water rides make sure you protect the paper pass as it gets pretty soggy. And don't assume you need a new pass the following morning after having binned the soggy one as it is the one paper pass that lasts the duration of your stay.

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

Thanks all, great stuff. Regards, gunner..

Dundee Scotland
Level Contributor
123 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

We did this earlier this year...checked in at 7am and our room was ready as soon as you have your room key you just go to the fast past machine past reception and print off your tickets....really quite easy...was definatly worth it

9. Re: Question on hard rock and passes..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:20