We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

isle of wight
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Topic
Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

Hi I've been collecting disney pins for 3 years now and i have a total of 272 pins I buy a lot of pins at the parks and do a lot of trading as well was just wondering how many of you collect disney pins and do trading

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,344 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

My DD collects and trades she has a bulletin board full, we always get a year pin every trip. She has a few sets she's been trading to complete. It's one our favourite things to do while at Disney her face lights up with every trade she takes it very seriousally.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
11,423 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

I don't, but the children do;-)

I started when they were born, only get certain ones, ie DVC, Passholder, etc.

I get them for Special Events, that we have attended, ie MNSSHP, MVMCP, New Year, etc.

They spend hours going through them with there friends. They don't really trade.

I dread to think how much they've cost me over the years, as I've to buy double as they're twins:-)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

My wife and I have bought some, and have them in a book we bought at WDW. We have just over 100 pins, but have not bought many lately as we are running out of room in the book, and many of the pins that are for sale in the parks are the same ones that were around on prior trips.

Tellico Plains...
Level Contributor
636 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

Pins and Pressed Pennies are some of our favorite Disney Items.

At Christmas our family like to trade the pressed pennies with other family members they seem to be all over the country. Its a fun way of sharing where you have traveled the past year.

5. Re: Just wondering how many of you collect disney pins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 05:16