We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
isle of wight
Level Contributor
830 posts
Save Topic
Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

Hi hope some one can help me out I'm wanting to go to gator land I will not be driving so will need to catch the bus does any body know if the lynx bus goes there? I'm staying at four points studio city by Sheraton in November and how much are the tickets many thanx Damien

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

I just went to the Lynx website -www.golynx.com and put in your hotel address and Gatorland's address, the trip will take roughly 1 1/2 hours! and involve 3 bus transfers. You would take the bus #42 from International Drive, then transfer to the bus #111 and then transfer again to bus #4. Cost is $2.00 one way.

Transfers are free.

Gray Line of Orlando (www.graylineorlando.com) offers transporation and admission to Gatorland, you might want to look at that option, a bit more $$ but a much more timely.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

Yes, Lynx passes Gatorland. Not sure exact routes offhand, but, from your hotel, I'm guessing the best is via the Florida Mall

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,953 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

How ridiculous is that Trip Planner's route. Which is why I don't ever use it. That's way out of the way. It's no substitute for basic knowledge. The same is true of such things the world over in my experience.

So, instead, take bus 42 going north/east on I-Drive. Get off at the Florida Mall. Catch bus 4 to Gatorland. Simples!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
830 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

Thanx for all your help will arrange a day once there to go to gator land

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

im with scan on this one...always work out my own best routes!!!

6. Re: Can you get to gator land on a lynx bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:20