We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healthy foods at WDW

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Healthy foods at WDW

Frankly, I would never try to look for healthy foods at WDW, but for those of you who aren't content eating turkey legs and Mickey head bars all day might want to check out this article from today's WDW blog:

…go.com/blog/…

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Healthy foods at WDW

Thanks for posting this. Don't get me wrong, my kids love sweets and junk but they will be asking for fruit, especially berries and apples and raw veg after a couple of days. As we are on the DP its great to know where we can get those healthy snacks.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,114 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Healthy foods at WDW

It's a 1000x better at finding healthy food at Disney than it used to be. When we went as kids back in the 70s, the food there had very little variety and even the "non-healthy" foods weren't all that good.

3. Re: Healthy foods at WDW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 06:23