We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot kids stuff

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot kids stuff

What activities are there at Epcot now for kids? Last time we went it was the Passport with the stickers and stamps and the mask where you added something in each of the countries around World Showcase. Are similar things still available?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot kids stuff

Not sure how long this has been at Epcot, but my son had fun doing this Phineas & Ferb adventure ...

https:/…

Manchester
Level Contributor
820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot kids stuff

What age range would you say this is suited for please?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Epcot kids stuff

Nic71 - my son was 9 (almost 10) - I would think probably between 5-12 years (younger ones may just need more help from mom or dad).

Manchester
Level Contributor
820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Epcot kids stuff

Thanks momluvstorun, think our DD will be a tad too young but could be an option.

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Epcot kids stuff

momluvstorun......That looks fun! My son loves that show so he'd probably like. Thanks for sharing!

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Epcot kids stuff

We first did Phineas and Ferb with our daughter shortly before her 4th birthday. There were parts that she needed my help, but she loved the interactiveness of it. We were back 9 months later, and she enjoyed it even more. For younger kids, I'd recommend starting with Mexico.

They still have stickers, stamps, coloring, etc., at the Kids Spot in each of the countries.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Epcot kids stuff

My kids have been enjoying the kidcot activities for years. They really had fun with the Kim Possible scavenger hunt when they were teen and preteen. Now they look forward to doing phineas and ferb. They'll be turning 21 and 16 while we are there. Also Inoventions (sp?) has some great interactive for all ages. I have to bribe my younger one out of there.

8. Re: Epcot kids stuff

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:17