We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NBA jerseys

Peterlee, England...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
NBA jerseys

Being a pale skinned Brit, I like to try and get as much of the Florida sunshine as possible.

I've bought a Bulls jersey here for £45 and was looking at getting another one before I go.

Before I do, can anyone give me an idea of how much they are in Orlando? Anyone know if the Nike/Adidas outlets have them in cheap?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: NBA jerseys

A lot of the UK jerseys are replica versions where as most shirts you will find on sale in u.s are the ' swingman' variety and of a higher quality. They are normally about 95 dollars so pretty good value considering the quality but not cheaper that what you find in the UK. The sports shops at Florida mall have the best variety, ironically I have found the nba at universal to be low on good stock and overpriced.

I used to get all my jerseys in the u.s as they were better and cost a fortune to import but these days the nba Europe store is reasonable priced and has a great selection.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,096 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NBA jerseys

You can order online store.nba.com/source/bm-nbacom-teamsites

They have international shipping.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NBA jerseys

my son is a bulls fan and we always make a bee line for the nba store in universal for his stuff. last visit he bought a shirt, bin and a limited addition watch.. he was well chuffed ..

shops in the malls generally had very llimited stock of bulls shirts only - as they were big on local Orlando teams.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NBA jerseys

Try Kohl's...they sell NBA, NFL, etc. jerseys for about $32 (if on sale) up to $100 (depending on style). Here's a link to store locations...hope it works. If it doesn't show locations automatically, just enter / search city & state.

kohlscorporation.com/maps/…advantage.asp

Edited: 10 September 2013, 22:27
5. Re: NBA jerseys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 13:04
6. Re: NBA jerseys

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 13:04
7. Re: NBA jerseys

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:15