We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

So,

As we all know, the first morning is early wakey wakey......but 4am....your having a laugh...

We had the plan of, lets all judt rest and take it easy....plan out of the window...were all up and out by 8.35, and on our way to SW,

Sorted the villa door lock out on the villa, being an engineer, i couldnt help myself...bloody thing was sticking, hence why we couldnt get in the night before...

Got to SW, Mil is still impressed how easily i find my way around.....thankyou google maps..

On entering the parking lot at Sw, the toll booth girl asked were we from, i replied dutifully England, why do we get a reduction for coming so far?....Nope was the reply...Cant knock a trier.

The park wasnt buisy, Dd had me striaght on to manta, thought i was going to see my toast from earlier....the striaght onto kraken, both rides were walk on, with empty seats, god help my tummy..

Then onto the water ride for a soaking......realising, hay up, im the only only on the rides with dd, passed the baton over to dw, she can have a go....

All the day ,nice walk on rides...very litle ques, did some of the shows, i never get bored of the big bird swooping down over the crowd in blue horizons...

The new penguin bit is good, we all enjoyed that, even mil, and the cold side was great after the swealtering heat..

We went onto turtle bit at the end, only for Mil to get locked out by a cast member as were coming through, she the ended up having to meet us at the exit....Fil had the stern looking at,

Top 1st day,

Back to the villa to get a shower, as we all needed one, i'd been sweating like a Yorkshire lad on his round at the bar...

Went to Olive garden for T, it was really buisy, food was nice enough, dd had pizza, but didnt finish it so we had it boxed, for Mil to be asking why would you bring that back? When is she going to eat that.....well, im making sandwiches today for the park........SUPRISE...

Back to the villa, i had my first couple of buds, then bed.....

Hollywood studios on day 3..

Trill

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,339 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Haha trill

I love TRs that include in laws

Have a great day x

Hayle, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Great report Trill! We've got 138 days to go eeeekkkkkk and i was looking at olive gardens menu this morning!!! Trying to get it put onto our resturant list but DH not sure!! Is it a tasty place to eat and would you reccommend?

Looking forward to reading your next installments of daily blogs!!

Taken me a while to join trippy but DH has finally persuaded me and now I'm hooked!!

Regards Mrs Gunboat

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Hiya gempick,welcome to the forum,

You will pick up loads of tips on here...i did, hence i always do trs to give something back..

Olivegarden is nice, dd& mils favourites, definatley put it on the list, the menu is italian based..

Trill

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Hey up trill ... Yorkshire lad at a bar lol... I've got one of those.....

Funny take on a review and loving it.. Have a fab time..

Hayle, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Thanks Trill, olive garden is def going on list now!! :)

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Fab first day! feel like i'm there with you all.

We are always up so early too.

Cant wait for the next one at Hollywood studios

Marish

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Thanks Marish,

Just setting off at a lesurley pace today..x

Trill

Level Contributor
348 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Hey Trill, we enjoyd Oolive Garden too. Sounds like your having good time. We didnt do SW, but all disney and Universal + IOA. Also day at Winter Park very relaxing. Anyway enjoyy, keep us posted from fellow Yorkshire contingent.

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

I also feel that my food is gonna make a 2nd appearance when i've been on Manta! lol

Great TR, keep them coming!

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: live TR day 2 Seaworld...up a bit early

Great TR, I really enjoyed Olive Garden too.