We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Morning Girls & Boys...

We were up and out early, we got to MK parking at 9am, into MK by 9.30..

So, it is the day the day of a MMnsshp, so hoping for it to be very quite........

Well, i think everyone in the park had read my last TR, it wasnt as quite as i remember the other yr, but it wasnt too bad...

DD wanted to go striaght onto Space M, walked striaght on,asked MIL if she fancied it, i just got the look, and no thankyou.....Cant knock a bloke for trying....

Striaght on to Buzz lightyear, MIL came on that, and enjoyed it, DD & DW did the racing cars..

We did the people mover and carosell for the first time, we all enjoyed them,

Walked over to splash M, me & dd went on and got soaked....

Me DW, DD & FIL did Thunder M, always just as good with a 10 min wait..

The all did Haunted mansion, the fastpass + seems to be working well, lots of people had the bands on.....

Then round the the new Fantasy land, DD thought she was now too old for here, but we all did the under the sea ride, i must admit, great for under 8's...

DD got some autographs in the big top, i dont think she'll ver be too old for the photo's with Minnie and Daisy..

Round to watch the parade...

back on Splash for me and DW to get another soaking....Then just as the ride was coming to an end, the heavens opened, and the three of us were trapped in the Log waiting to get out with the rain coming down.........SOAKED....

But it stopped as quick as it came....

DD Jess, got her hero Jessie and Woody's photo's and autograpphs.

We went to Ponderosa for T (first time), it was ok, nowt to right home about, i dont think i'd recommend it, but it was quick & easy....

Then off to HS to watch Fantasmic, we hadnt seen this before, it was on our todo list....

entered the park at 7pm, striaght to the enterance of Fantasmic, waited 5 mins then they start to let you in, we were sat down by 7.20pm...Couldnt have planned it any better....

I decided to get us some beers & DD a diet coke.

Got the the stall, and thought i'll get MIL a wine as well.....Ordered the 2 beers, a coke and wine to the reply of, we cant serve you that.......Blooming heck i thought, this holidays doing my the World of good, it' taken 20 yrs of me...........

Nope, you can only order alcohol if you have the persons ID with you...I had DD's Licenece, so could only get 2 drinks.....decisions, decisions.......who does without.....MIL never knew she was getting a suprise......So "Two beers please".....One to remember for next time..

The show was FAB......well worth the late night, the audatorium was packed...

It finished at 8.30, we let most people go out first, just sat and waited 5 mins, then leasurely strolled down to the exit, and over to the car, we were back in't villa by 9.20....

Bud time.....

Animal Kingdom today...Bit of a leasurley start due to the late list night..

Trill

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Great reports, keep them coming. Pass me some of that anti ageing stuff your using...

south yorkshire...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Great TR once again!

Love AK have a fab time!

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Sounds great, I liking that the wait times for rides don't sound too long. I didn't realise they were that strict on ID but I'm 35 and DH is 43 so can't see them asking us lol.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Great report...thanks for sharing. I had no idea about needing other persons ID to order alcohol for them. That's very useful info. However, what if you had wanted both the beer and wine for yourself?

UK
Level Contributor
336 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Fab report :)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,560 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Oh yes they will all check your ID cleff - even if you may look a good bit over 21 lol

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

@Mrsrad - Guess if you want both for yourself you have to chug one while you're there?!? ha ha

Edited: 18 September 2013, 16:57
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Trill - thanks for another great report! Enjoying reading about your holiday and sounds like you are still having a great trip (w/ a MIL!) - ha ha about getting soaked by rain on a water ride, were you wet before?!? And the ID thing is definitely interesting...

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
10,964 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

Anothr fun report. So sweet about Jesse and Jessie. A true Disney moment there! :+)) I lol'd about the wine. (Would have done the same thing).

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live Tr Day 5 Magic Kingdom & Fantasmic ( Long Day)

ha ha Trill,my hubby would of done the same with the wine for sure.lol

Glad you liked Fantasmic it is amazing isnt it.

Looking forward to Animal Kingdom

Marish