We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

epcot

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
epcot

after peoples reviews for here as not sure wether to go or not were not sure to pop over to after we have done AK on the first day?

whats there to do etc?

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: epcot

It is my favourite park, rides and attractions in future world such as Soarin & Testrack & Mission space & then a couple of rides & lots to look at and loads of really good restaurants in the world showcase

It is a much more relaxing park than the others but loads to see & do

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: epcot

I think it is lovely in the evening, it's been a while, but will be there next week.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
337 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: epcot

It was my least fave Disney park personally!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: epcot

whats it like for food? where best place to try

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,705 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: epcot

http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/epcot.htm

Posting this,so I won't write a book. ;+))

Edited: 22 September 2013, 18:12
manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: epcot

I haven't finished trying all the restaurants as yet but so far my favourites are the Rose & Crown & Le Cellier

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,335 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: epcot

We like sunshine seasons for quick service, via napoli or chefs de france for dinner (although we did have lunch at via napoli when it first opened). There's plenty to keep you busy in epcot, we pop in a couple times at least during our time there.

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: epcot

We really enjoyed Epcot! A more relaxing day than the norm! So many places to eat and drink and the fireworks at 9pm were fabulous. Definitely recommended!

UK
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: epcot

We love EPCOT but only tend to visit in the evenings. There are good restaurants and shops, particularly Mousegear which is much smaller than World of Disney, but not as packed and frantic.

It is a lovely stroll through the countries in the evening sampling food and drinks, then top it off with the fireworks.

I just think it has a different feel to the other parks.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,225 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: epcot

You could look at the EPCOT website to get an idea of what there is to see and do in the park. Don't forget that you will probably be pretty tired on your first day as you will have jet lag, so going over to EPCOT after a day at MK could be a bit too much?