We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

womens footwear??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
womens footwear??

Obviously comfort comes first- I am taking my converse and flip flops! not sure about converse now as might rain?

and now not sure about flip flops as hard to "waddle" all day! any suggestions?

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: womens footwear??

One word - Skechers.

Their go walk and on the go range are amazing. Such a comfortable shoe. Plus, if it rains or you get drenched on the water rides they dry out very quickly.

They can be pricey but well worth it.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: womens footwear??

Vote #2 for Skechers. The pair of Go walks I got last time we were over are AMAZING. So comfortable and they have a mesh front for ventilation! Very important in Florida!! Not too expensive if you get them in the outlets in Orlando, I've always gotten them buy one, get one half price, or significantly discounted at least.

Don't get the 'bikers' though, they'll cut the heels off you! Go walks or D-Lites are like walking around in slippers!!

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: womens footwear??

do you know if you can get these in the UK? or should i just keep an eye out for them once im there?

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: womens footwear??

Hi you can get them in the uk. I have treated myself. Got mine from tony pryce sports, but you can get them online through Skechers . Going to get myself done more when I am over there as they are so comfy, plus a pair of go runs. Well worth investing . I bought mine for our holiday but they haven't been off my feet!

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: womens footwear??

Hi you can get them in the uk. I have treated myself. Got mine from tony pryce sports, but you can get them online through Skechers . Going to get myself done more when I am over there as they are so comfy, plus a pair of go runs. Well worth investing . I bought mine for our holiday but they haven't been off my feet!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: womens footwear??

Schuh - either instore or online (quick free delivery) - had previous version for ages and couldn't do Florida without them!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: womens footwear??

And yet oddly in your picture you are not wearing ANY shoes????? :P

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: womens footwear??

Ha ha! That was taken in Boston and was only supposed to be a quick trip out for lunch - several hours of shopping etc later........the water feature was VERY welcome! :-)

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: womens footwear??

I bought mine in the UK and found them in the US outlets for not much less. I would suggest treating yourself to one pair before you go and maybe see if you get a bargain over there.

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: womens footwear??

so either go walk or one the go?

any of your guys that are a size 2 or 3.5 - theyre selling GOwalks on sports direct for 17.50!!!