We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Ireland
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Can't believe we've finally made it to the 9 day mark, seems like not so long ago I was getting all excited about hitting double digits. We're heading to visit friends first in New York for a few days, then Orlando for two weeks, even started packing the other day (confident the cases will be emptied and repacked at least another three times before we go). We had decided not to rent a car, but after reading everyone's comments and snagging a great deal with Dollar, we changed our minds :) The only dampener is having to bring our dog to kennels before we go, I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine, we on the other hand will probably the only family a blubbering mess on the flight out...lol. Hopefully the next nine days fly by :)

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Have a wonderful time.... Right decision with the car....

Don't worry I'm sure your dog will be fine, he's on his holidays too!

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
490 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

We are a few days behind you, 15 days for us at the moment, and we have a dog sitter but still feel the same!

Hope you have a great trip, and sounds like you will be arriving when we are there :)

lancashire
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

You will love the freedom having a car gives you. I am the same when I leave my cat at home - not alone the next door neighbours look after him for us. We even have to call to check up on him while we are away lol. Have a fab time :-)

Ireland
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Ya Tracey, leaving for NY Oct 3rd, will be in Orlando Oct 8th, first trip for all of us to Orlando, so excited :).

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
796 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Oh my god. The last week has dragged. Another 14 days to go.. (after 12 now.)

Anyone anything else to do now before we go.. Have to photocopy passports but that's about it that I can think of.

I'm all packed. But I will probably do it again another 10 times haha.

Ohhhh I can't wait. :)

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Congrats! We know the feeling all too well started at 300+ (not the first time) now at 121 can't wait for double digits and yes it goes so fast. You're going at a great time of year enjoy!!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

9 8 7 6 4 3 2 1 - yup, single digits look good! Have a fantastic time!!!!

Edited: 25 September 2013, 01:46
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
234 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

Nice one!! We're one day behind you guys... Leave on the 4th Oct flying from Manchester... Single digits now make it feel VERY close ...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

I'm leaving my 6 guppies behind with a 7 day self feeder. Funny, I don't think Ill miss them at all..

10. Re: 350 days later....finally into Single Digits :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:20