We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding condo resort?

Beverly...
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help finding condo resort?

Hi,

I am interested in renting a 3 bedroom condo or pool home in April. I have stayed in Windsor Hills before and like the location but would like to try someplace else. I have also rented private homes in the past but prefer a more resort atmosphere. I will be traveling with my parents, my husband, and our two daughters ages 4 and 8.

Thanks. We plan to just do two days at Magic Kingdom and a day at SeaWorld plus a day at Clearwater beach.

Mentioned in this post
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom Park
59,017 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,252 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help finding condo resort?

Try the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa as they offer 1-4 bedroom condo style resort suites with full kitchen, private balcony and in-suite washer and dryers as well as having complimentary transporation to the theme parks! They are also located within walking distance to the LBV Factory Stores!! Floridays Resort Orlando would be another option, they offer 3 bedroom suites.

Mentioned in this post
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa
Lake Buena Vista Resort...
9,077 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Floridays Resort
Floridays Resort
8,779 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Benidorm. spain
Level Contributor
211 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help finding condo resort?

Try Vista Cay or the Isles at Cay Commons (both are part of the same resort)..we love it!

Mentioned in this post
Vista Cay
Vista Cay
2,147 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help finding condo resort?

Floridays Resort

4. Re: Help finding condo resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 05:19