We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nick hotel in nov

Rochester Hills...
12 posts
Save Topic
Nick hotel in nov

Hello!! I am debating a quick trip to Orlando for the first few days in November. I am looking at the nick hotel, but really concerned if it is really warm enough to swim? I'd love to stay there and take advantage of the waterpark. BUT I don't want to be delusional. The water slides and pools are supposed to be heated...

We have a 9, 6 and 1 year old. Thank you!!!

Rochester Hills...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nick hotel in nov

Sorry for the multiple posts!! The app kept on saying the posting failed :)

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nick hotel in nov

Comfortable swimming in November is not a reliable yes. You will want a heated pool and I'd say there is a good chance of pleasant afternoon temps for swimming in the 70s or even 80s. But not getting out of the 60s is also possible as are nighttime temps into the 50s. It's just going to depend on the fronts at the time which obviously can't be predicted. Things do tend to warm quickly once the sun comes up, but I doubt you'll want to swim in the morning which will almost certainly be cool.

Rochester Hills...
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nick hotel in nov

Thanks for the response!!

4. Re: Nick hotel in nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:17