We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheltenham, England
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

Hiya

This may seem like a silly question but I was wondering if people could give me advice on what sort of clothes and footwear I need to pack?

We are staying for 2wks from Nov 4th. This is my first time to Orlando in November and my most recent trip since 1998!!

I will be packing for myself, husband and 2 boys (6&9)

Many Thanks in advance :)

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,154 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

Snap, we are going on the same day! What flight are you on?

We have been a few times in early November and to be honest, it is pot luck with the weather. We had two year of fantastic hot weather with little rain but the third year.....what a difference. It was bitterly cold for almost a week and actually snowed in the middle of one night!! Although that is unlikely to happen again (it was their coldest Nov in 54 years!), if a cold front settles, temps will drop for a few days.

No doubt you will have jackets/jeans with you as you will be wearing them on the flight over? That should be enough in the way of warm clothes...plus maybe a jumper each? Apart from that, just pack for nice warm weather....and let's hope that is what we get!

Hope you have a great time.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

We are going Nov 14-19, and will be taking shorts and T- shirts, and a couple pairs of jeans just in case (which we probably won't wear). We were there last December and I wore shorts and capris all week. It was warm enough to swim so of course take your bathing suits.

Footwear...regular shoes and flip flops...I alternated.

Edited: 12 October 2013, 13:12
Cheltenham, England
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

We're flying from LGW @ 11:45

I am getting SO excited!! In total 8 of us are travelling and we're staying at Disneys AoA

Whilst we're there I celebrate my 30th & my eldest celebrates his 10th!! It's going to be amazing :))

Thanks for the advice regarding clothes. I think I'll be re packing what I took to Egypt in Aug + some trousers and a jumper/cardi each :))

4. Re: Staying at the start of Nov.....what clothes to pack?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 06:19