We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket Confusion

Swansea
Level Contributor
147 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket Confusion

Really looking forward to going at the beginning of next month and was looking to but tickets online before we went.(probably Undercover Tourist )

I don't know if its me but I'm getting more and more confused which ones I should be taking to cover what we want to see and for best value.

We know that the parks we want to visit are :

Epcot

Universal

Island of Adventure

Sea World

Busch Gardens

Any help of thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,479 Reviews
Orlando, FL
County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket Confusion

look at american attractions seaworld, Bush gardens , Universal, island of adventure and aquaticia 14 day tickets available for £181.00

south shields
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket Confusion

Me too Biff, we go next June and I've been looking all morning!!!! depending on what you want to see and how much you want to pay, the best one I've found so far is with Florida Tix.co.uk. its £505 and that's for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Universal Studios and Island of Adventure, Aquatica, SeaWorld, Busch gardens and Wet n Wild!!!

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom Park
59,571 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Epcot
Epcot
24,703 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida
32,418 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,725 Reviews
Orlando, FL
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,479 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Swansea
Level Contributor
147 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket Confusion

Galaway ..... that looks like the ticket for us. Thanks very much for your help.

We dont want to do all the Disney stuff as we've done it before so do you know if its possible to just buy one day Epcot ticket ?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,703 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Swansea
Level Contributor
147 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket Confusion

Julie ........ looks like you are going to be so busy. Will need a holiday when you get back !!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket Confusion

There are few savings possible - ticket prices are rigidly controlled and designed to encourage you to spend more, to get the best value. So we checked 4 ticket sellers for next summer.

We wanted the most flexible tickets for 14 days and so went down the simple route of getting 14 day unlimited access tickets.

The 2013 prices are even better value.

The 14 day Disney & Universal Combo Ticket at £348 from American.Attractions.co.uk felt like best value to us.

For a 14 day combo ticket giving access to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens, they also came out best, at £88. (Though we booked ours with attractionsdirect.co.uk since they threw in free passes to LEGOLAND as a special offer in September)

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,479 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,725 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket Confusion

Also have a look at www.undercovertourist.com Tax included and free delivery. Good choices of tickets, we use them regularly.

south shields
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ticket Confusion

I know Biff!!! Never been before though and think this will be our sons last holiday with us, so hopefully trying to see everything we can lol!!!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ticket Confusion

SeaWorld and Busch Gardens can be purchased for $129 from SeaWorld or Busch Gardens (resellers may have this as well) - Buy in advance. Good for 14 days of use

2 Park Universal Bonus Ticket. Buy in advance. UK only. Good for 14 days of use.

1 Day Epcot ticket $90 at the gate. 1 day.

Compare to option given in post #1.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,479 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Epcot
Epcot
24,703 Reviews
Orlando, FL
yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,796 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ticket Confusion

We got 14 day passes for universal/IoA from travel republic. Cost per person £100 that was the cheapest I found. You can order on line but site was a little slow so I phoned them. Tickets arrived 2 days later by recorded delivery.

We are also not doing much disney - only Epcot and HS and will be purchasing single day passes. As Orlando.... Says it's no cheaper to pre order unless you are going multiple days.

You just have to factor in how many days you will need to cost up accordingly. Also work out whether you will need park hopper adding. For years we always had this included, but never ever park hopped as we were to exhausted enough. But some people like the flexibility. For us, we wasted money.......

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,703 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
710 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ticket Confusion

Sorry for posting on this now just seen it, had a weekend off Tripadvisor and went cold turkey!

Ok looking at your list, assuming you will only do one day a each park with no park hopping etc.

Universal:

The cheapest way to do this is by buying the 2 day pass. UT price is approx.. £87

It gets more expensive if you want to park hop or add more days and eventually it will be economical to buy the 14day unlimited pass for approx. £107

SeaWorld/Busch Gardens

Buy the 14 day 2 park pass for approx. £80 from UT.

Unless you are planning to go to only one park in the SeaWorld group its always nearly cheaper buying the 14day passes.

Disney

Buy at the gate for 1 or 2day MYW tickets. 1day MYW approx. £62

Total outlay approx.: £229 / person

Obviously if you want more time in the parks or to go to water parks you need to reconsider the options.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,479 Reviews
Orlando, FL