We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

I've tried to book my boys a character breakfast at universal studio I got through to the payment page but it wouldn't accept my card which is a visa debit. Can you only pay with credit cards? Or is it because I'm trying to book it for feb 2014? I really want to get this booked for them I've emailed them but they just asked me to call them on a USA number and as I only have a mobile this is not really an option. Any help would be great thanks.

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

I booked mine using a Visa Debit so that's not the problem. I only booked mine a month in advance so I can't comment on the date issue. I'm surprised at them asking you to call them. You would imagine they could advise you via email.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

Thanks for help ill just have to try again. X

East Kilbride...
Level Contributor
638 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

Persevere - it is soooo worth it ! We all had a ball

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

Good luck and be persistent. But you also might have to call. I just booked 2 reservations for this month, and eventually (I tried 4 or 5 times online) I had to charge up my skype and call them because online it just would not go through.

5. Re: Please can someone help with universal breakfast advice .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 07:19