We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sales and Shopping

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Sales and Shopping

Hi

WE are visiting from the UK from 26th Dec - 3rd Jan does the US have a big post Xmas sale ala the UK? I love Macys Dillards etc and would like to get some bargains.

Also will the shops and attractions all be open on New Years day?

Thanks

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sales and Shopping

I would avoid shops on 26th Decembers was in macys that day a few years back had to leave after 20 minutes could not believe the amount of people returning stuff and people shopping utter chaos

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sales and Shopping

Yes, I would expect sales after x-mas at Department Stores like that. The outlets sometimes doesn't matter much since they are always having sales and specials. And since it's a packed shopping season anywhere, plus, in Orlando, the most visited time of year, you can expect crowds. Main shops and definitely the attractions should all be open throughout the holidays though hours may vary

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sales and Shopping

Yes and yes. I'm not sure I would want to do the 26th either, but a couple of days later in the week, I would.

4. Re: Sales and Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 06:19