We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot food and wine festival

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,054 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot food and wine festival

orlandosentinel.com/news/…4711443.story

yikes

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

We've been many times to the F & D festival, never seen anyone acting like this. Only takes one idiot to spoil it for others.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

I've seen some folks who were "tipsy" before and on the border of being flat drunk, but they were not violent at all...just silly as can be.

It is sad though and I feel for the cast members who were trying to control the situation.

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,457 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

Hopefully, none of the Night Ranger fans will act like that idiot this weekend.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

I'd say that whacking someone with a pipe counts as more than fractious.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

that is truely sad.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

I went to the F&W Festival back in 2005, and that was enough for me. Too many loud drunks. Even if they don't turn violent (and I hope there are no future incidents like the one that just happened), it is no fun to be around a bunch of them.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

Well I must wander around with blinkers on. I've been over 10 times to the F & W festival, never seen anyone rolling about drunk, a few people having a good time, yes, maybe a wee bit loud but whats wrong with that, They weren't doing anyone any harm. I find people having fun and making a bit of noise less annoying than some kids acting up and their parents screaming at them, now that I don't want to be around.

8. Re: Epcot food and wine festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 06:20